Adjuvant Stabilizing Nitrogen
|Proprietary mix (N- (n-butyl) thiophosphoric triamide acid & Dicyandiamide)||47.6%|
Key Performance Components
• Nitrogen stabilizers that inhibit the enzyme of urea natural that attacks nitrogen causing volatilization.
• Prolongs the effect of nitrogen release that helps in the taking of the available nutrients for the plant for the period of longer time
• It is the best insurance for your plants to take advantage of and better assimilate nitrogen.
• All-in-one technology eliminates the need to mix unnecessary.
• Easy to apply, by itself or with many mixtures of formulas liquid.
per ton (1000 KGS.)
|Urea||2.1 - 4 Liters|
|U.A.N||3 - 5 Liters|