Modified Vegetable Oil
AM-AG HI-LOAD MVO™ is a modified vegetable oil/emulsifier blend with a higher load of emulsifier than regular modified vegetable oil blends. This combination of a superior penetrant and a high load of emulsier allows for the use of lower rates of HI-LOAD MVO™ than other modified vegetable oil products.HI-LOAD MVO™ increases spreading and penetration of any pesticide that calls for the use of a modified vegetable oil (or MSO) product. The additional activity allows the pesticide to get into the plant more quickly and completely for constant performance in a wide range of conditions.
|Modified vegetable oil||60%|
|Emulsifier and coupling agents||40%|
All ingredients are exempt from tolerance under 40 CFR 180.
SPECIALTY ADJUVANT SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR AGRICULTURE USE & NON-CROPLAND AREAS
Key Performance Components
• High surfactant load formulation enables more efficient use of the oil used in the product.
• Contains a higher concentration of emulsifiers in comparison to most other crop oil concentrates.
Application Use Rate
(Per 100 Gallons)
1. Micronutrients and fertilizers.
2. Dry flowables & water dispersible granules. ( Be sure the granules have dissolved well prior to adding the remainding ingredients ).
3. Water soluble pesticides.
4. Flowables & emulsiable concentrates.
5. Continue agitation and complete filling of the spray tank.