Sticker - Spreader
AM-AG® STIKKER MAXX™ is a quality sticking agent, intended for use with most crop protection products, in which the label permits the use of a spreader sticker.
STIKKER MAXX™ is compatible in spray solutions, with most commercial crop protection and foliar feed micronutrients. A thin coating of STIKKER MAXX™ solution, bonds the pesticide to the crop foliage. This decreases the risk of residue erosion from rainfall or irrigation.
STIKKER MAXX™ contains a UV inhibitor which will help reduce damage due to sunlight.
|Polyterpene and other hydrocarbons||96%|
|Constituents Ineffective as Spray Adjuvant||04%|
All ingredients are exempt from tolerance under 40 CFR 180.
SPECIALTY ADJUVANT SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR AGRICULTURE USE & NON-CROPLAND AREAS
- “Sticks” the pesticides on the plant and leaf surface.
- Extends the performance of the pesticide being applied.
- Retains the spray droplets longer on leaf surface.
- Humectants Increases spray deposition.
- Reduces volatilization of the spray solution.
- Natural polymer, with superb spreader- sticker capabilities under some of the most extreme conditions.
Application Use Rate
|Insecticides||300 – 450 ml.|
|Fungicides||300 – 450 ml.|
|Hormonal Herbicides||300 – 450 ml.|
|(Glyphosate)||300 – 450 ml.|
Sorghum • Corn • Soy • Cotton • Vegetables • Citrus • Walnut • Fruits • Cereals
For more specific information regarding the rates consult your local authorized dealer.