Drift Control + Coverage + Deposition
AM-AG RADAR™ improves the deposition of pesticide applications by maximizing the number of spray droplets within the ideal size range for chemical efficacy. RADAR™ maximizes the amount of spray solution that hits the plant and is taken up by target pests by minimizing the number of small droplets susceptible to drift, and large droplets that may bounce upon impact.
|High-quality modified seed oil and other seed oil derivatives, emulsifier and constituents ineffective as a spray adjuvant||100%|
All ingredients are exempt from tolerance under 40 CFR 180.
SPECIALTY ADJUVANT SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR AGRICULTURE USE & NON-CROPLAND AREAS
Key Performance Components
• Drift control that ”right sizes” the droplets.
• Does not produce large droplets that run off the leaves.
• Puts the liquid where it needs to be to maximize efficacy.
• Mixes well with a wide range of tank mixes, reducing blending and clogging problems.
Application Use Rate
|EC’s and aqueous formulations||4 - 6 ounces|
|DF’s, LF’s and WP’s||4 ounces|
|Insecticides||2 - 4 ounces|
1. Micronutrients and fertilizers.
2. Dry flowables & water dispersible granules. ( Be sure the granules have dissolved well prior to adding the remainding ingredients ).
3. Water soluble pesticides.
4. Flowables & emulsifiable concentrates.
5. Continue agitation and complete filling of the spray tank.