Water Conditioning Agent, Acidifier-Buffer, Activator
|Ammonium sulfate, surfactants, humectants, and hydrotropes||44%|
|Constituents ineffective as a spray adjuvant||56%|
NOTE: the use rate of 2.5% provides the equivalent of 1 quart of surfactant blend per 100 gallons of tank mix.
All ingredients are exempt from tolerance under 40 CFR 180.
SPECIALTY ADJUVANT SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR AGRICULTURE USE & NON-CROPLAND AREAS
Key Performance Components
• Ammonium sulfate for water conditioning.
• An electrolyte-stable surfactant system.
• Low foaming agent.
Application Use Rate
(Per 100 Gallons of Spray Solution)
Note: For glufosinate, use up to 9 gallons per 100 gallons or use 5 gallons plus 13 pounds of ammonium sulfate per 100 gallons at 10 gpa to deliver 3 pounds per acre of ammonium sulfate. Amount will vary depending on application rate.
|Gallons of LAMS+ per 100 gallons of tank mix||2.5|
|– Equivalent quarts of spreader adjuvant||8.5|
|– Pounds of dry AMS delivered||2|
|Gallons of LAMS+ per 100 gallons of tank mix||1|
|– Equivalent quarts of spreader adjuvant||5|
|– Pounds of dry AMS delivered||17|
AM-AG LAMS+™ contains a combination of ammonium sulfate and an electrolyte-stable surfactant system in a convenient liquid form. The low foaming system at the recommended use rates delivers the AMS and surfactant required by glyphosate, glufosinate and many other pest control products. By reducing hard water interactions, increasing uptake and spreading, all at the same time, LAMS+™ signicantly increases the performance of most pest control agents.
1. Micronutrients and fertilizers.
2. Dry flowables & water dispersible granules. ( Be sure the granules have dissolved well prior to adding the remainding ingredients ).
3. Water soluble pesticides.
4. Flowables & emulsiable concentrates.
5. Continue agitation and complete filling of the spray tank.