Methylated Seed Oil With Organosilicone
AM-AG HI-CO OIL™ is a unique blend of highly refined and modified seed oil and superior nonionic surfactants. HI-CO OIL™ unique chemistry allows for superior wetting and absorption of those pesticides or products on those products where the labels recommend the addition of an MSO spray adjuvant to improve coverage. The addition of HI-CO OIL™ to a spray tank solution will improve a spray application by physically modifying the deposition and wetting characteristics of the spray solution; the result being a more uniform spray deposit.
|Methylated Seed Oil and Nonionic Surfactant||100%|
All ingredients are exempt from tolerance under 40 CFR 180.
SPECIALTY ADJUVANT SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR AGRICULTURE USE & NON-CROPLAND AREAS
Key Performance Components
• When used in areas of the country with low relative humidity and high temperatures.
• When target species are large and have developed a thick, waxy cuticle
• Excellent waxy leaf cuticle penetration allowing pesticides to enter quicker into the plant.
• Superior absorption properties.
• Improves deposition and wetting of spray solutions.
Application Use Rate
(Per 100 Gallons)
Use HI-CO OIL™ in spray mixture at a rate of 1 - 1/2 to 2 pints per acre. Higher rates may be required on hard-to control weeds or weeds that are under stress.
NOTE: the application rates on this label are based on pesticide labels, which recommend the use of a nonionic surfactant. Rates of this product may be increased or decreased for optimum results, follow pesticide labeling forproper recommendations. Before using HI-CO OIL™ where a nonionic surfactant may not be recommended the user or applicator advisor musthave experience with the combination or must have conducted a phytotoxicitytrial.
1. Micronutrients and fertilizers.
2. Dry flowables & water dispersible granules. ( Be sure the granules have dissolved well prior to adding the remainding ingredients ).
3. Water soluble pesticides.
4. Flowables & emulsiable concentrates.
5. Continue agitation and complete filling of the spray tank.