Cambiar el idioma al español?
AM-AG Multi-Maxx™ is a nonionic surfactant that improves pesticide efficiency by increasing thespread and penetration of the active ingredient throughout the surface of the target pest.Humectants in Multi-Maxx™ extend drying time which encourages increased uptake of thepesticide before burndown of the target species.
|Proprietary mixture of surfactants, humectants and ingredients ineffective as an adjuvant||100%|
All ingredients are exempt from tolerance under 40 CFR 180.
SPECIALTY ADJUVANT SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR AGRICULTURE USE & NON-CROPLAND AREAS
• Breaks the surface tension of the mixing water and helps to spread the tank mix solution throughout the targeted surface.
• Improves dissemination of pest control additives into a target
• Better wetting of the target enhances penetration of the pesticide through resistant surfaces.
• Humectants in the formulation extend the drying time needed for optimum uptake of the active ingredients before burndown
• Multi-Maxx™ extends drying times of tank mixes
|Utility rights of way and roadside foliar||1/2 to 2 pints|
|Forest site preparation||1 pint - 2 quarts|
|Aquatic - surface||1/2 pint - 2 quarts|
|Aquatic - submerged||1 - 2 gallons|
|Agriculture / Citrus / Turf||1/2 - 2 pints|
AM-AG MULTI-MAXX™ is a nonionic surfactant that improves pesticide eciency by increasing the spread and penetration ofthe active ingredient throughout the surface of the target pest.Humectants in MULTI-MAXX™ extend drying time which encourages increased uptake of the pesticide before burn down of the target species.
Prior to making any pesticide application, be sure to use clean mixing and application equipment. Carefully follow the observations on the product label. A jar test should be conducted for compatibility before mixing the individual components into the spray tank. Fill spray tank three - quarter fullwith water and begin agitation. Add MULTI-MAXX™ and continue theagitation process. Add pesticides and/or fertilizers as directed by theproduct label or use the following mixing order if no other instructions area vailable:
1. Micronutrients and fertilizers.
2. Dry flowables & water dispersible granules. ( Be sure the granules have dissolved well prior to adding the remainding ingredients ).
3. Water soluble pesticides.
4. Flowables & emulsiable concentrates.
5. Continue agitation and complete filling of the spray tank.